As a QA Assurance Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of various products. With a supportive and inclusive work environment, you will have the chance to continuously expand your knowledge, enhance your skills and develop new ones.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, where you can make an impact, this might be the matching opportunity for you.
- Acting as a quality controller through “deep dive” initiatives and concrete reviews to oversee the compliance of ICT standards
- Conducting document reviews of delivered products
- Checking the correct use of tools
- Checking the quality of management and requirement definition
- Checking the quality of code using provided standards
- Monitoring the quality of test activities
- Proactively communicating and acting in case of potential inconsistencies (and risks) between development activities
- Giving ad hoc advice and instructions on risk reduction, quality assurance, project feasibility and good practices upon request
- Clearly indicating the interdependencies between different project activities and assessing impact and risks as part of overseeing the coherence between performed activities
- Monthly reporting to the stakeholders of our client on the following elements:
- A high-level report with an overview of the main risks, findings, and recommendations
- A detailed report on completed Quality Assurance activities with assessment reports
- A plan of yet to be performed activities and assessments
- Requirements: At least 5 years of IT experience, with at least 1 year in a company of similar size to about 4000 employees
- At least 2 years of project experience as a responsible for quality control and/or quality assurance in at least 2 different projects
- Application development: requires knowledge of development methodologies (RUP or similar methodology), J2EE standards, design and code quality best practices, etc.
- Software testing: requires knowledge of different levels (e.g. unit testing, system testing), types (e.g. performance testing) and kinds (e.g. stress testing) of testing
- Requires knowledge of test methodologies
- Information architecture: requires skills in translating domain models into logical and physical database models
- Infrastructure: in the context of our client, it mainly refers to knowledge of application servers, management systems, development tools, etc.
- Project management: requires knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2 or PMBOK)
- Join a company that values both your professional and personal well-being.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes a flexible income plan, allowing you to tailor your earnings to your individual needs.
- We regularly host social events for our employees to foster a positive and inclusive work culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and a well-being program to support your physical, mental and financial health.
Come be a part of a team where you can grow, both professionally and personally.
Apply online or contact Joeri El Hazimi (firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply here