As a Test Tool Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of various products. With a supportive and inclusive work environment, you will have the chance to continuously expand your knowledge, enhance your skills and develop new ones.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, where you can make an impact, this might be the matching opportunity for you.”
- You are responsible for the execution of the primary test activities (test preparation, test specifications, test execution, reporting and follow-up of the results)
- You put your expertise at the service of the team and act as a SPOC for the team.
- You will also be involved in the implementation and monitoring of the test tools.
- You will also guide the team members in using these tools.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in an IT related study
- You are enthusiastic about your field of expertise
- Professional level French (C2) and basic knowledge of Dutch (A2) or Professional level Dutch (C2) and basic knowledge of French (A2) – good knowledge of English (B2)
- Experience with software testing
- Experience with distribution/installation tool(s)
- Experience with Test Management tool(s)
- Experience with Bug Tracking Systems
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Willing to do projects at clients in Brussels
Technical knowledge requirements:
- SpiraTest-platform (test management & application testing)
- BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Join a company that values both your professional and personal well-being.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes a flexible income plan, allowing you to tailor your earnings to your individual needs.
- We regularly host social events for our employees to foster a positive and inclusive work culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and a well-being program to support your physical, mental and financial health.
Come be a part of a team where you can grow, both professionally and personally.
Apply online or contact Joeri El Hazimi (firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply here