We help companies in mediatech, fintech, energy, the government and other industries to guarantee quality in their digital transformations to Industry 4.0.
We are a trusted provider in a broad spectrum of quality solutions that include:
- Managed test services & augmented test resources,
- Industry recognized advice and training, including Resillion Academy
- Lab-based test services & infrastructure
- Test automation & Conformity test services & tools
- Extensive cyber security services & tools
- You perform manual software validation and integration tests in an agile European development process.
- You carry out functional device tests for a German broadcaster on different HW devices (set-top boxes, Mobile devices).
- You design, develop and optimize test cases already during the concept phase, based on product specifications.
- You create and develop test configurations and coordinate them across the different territories within the relevant teams.
- You are directly involved in the test coverage of the most diverse test areas such as: user acceptance test, end-to-end test, software download, interaction set-top box vs. mobile devices, interoperability set-top box vs. Wi-Fi router.
- You document your test results precisely and in a clear, comprehensible manner, and compare and discuss the results in direct communication with the software development teams, as well as other test teams.
- You develop and operate necessary test tools as well as test infrastructure.
- You interact with operations / End users in order to investigate field incidents
- You are open and communicative and comfortable having calls to discuss results
- You successfully completed your studies in a technical area (BS, MS), preferably in computer science, or do have a comparable relevant professional experience.
- First experience with media consumer devices & applications or DVB are nice to have.
- As a Junior you have up to 2 years of professional record in the definition, development and implementation of test cases and suites, both in black box as well as white box scenarios.
- You have extensive knowledge of manual software tests in a broadcast / broadband test environment.
- You have a good knowledge and understanding of programs being used in software test & development projects (e.g. HP ALM, Atlassian JIRA / Confluence, TestRail, Bugzilla).
- Deeper knowledge of common methods and processes in test and quality assurance (e.g. ISTQB, SCRUM, continuous integration) is desirable.
- You are highly self-motivated with excellent innovative and analytical comprehension.
- You have the capability to combine technical and economic efficiency.
- Good spoken and written English required, German language skill is a nice to have.
- On-site physical presence is required
- A valid working permit for Germany is required for this position
- We invest in our people through peer-to-peer support, online and classroom training and flexible development and growth opportunities.
- We provide you with a hands-on training on the job experience
- We offer a competitive salary as well as a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company
Apply online or contact Joeri El Hazimi (firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply here